Thursday, May 10, 2007

Welcome to Margin of Error

What the heck is Margin of Error? It's a place that I can ramble on about whatever is striking me today. I may talk about General Hospital and the storylines that appeal to me. I may rave about Heroes and what's happening there. I may get political or parental or any of the different ways I can be because I'm a mom, a thinker, a student, a teacher and a person. I also have a margin of error in my life and that's what this is all about.

Sometimes I just need to get my thoughts out here and I need to talk about it. I've never claimed to be an expert and I've never claimed to be perfect, yet sometimes I think that I get into trouble for both of these things.

Who do I get in trouble with?

Myself. Others. Mostly myself.

I have very high expectations of myself and when I don't meet up to those expectations (it does happen) then I get very frustrated. So that's what margin of error is all about. I'll babble, I'll ramble and hopefully somewhere in here you'll find something funny to think about or dream about or just shake your head about.

No comments: